You have arrived at Nanny Poppinz™ your child care solution! At Nanny Poppinz™ there are NO UPFRONT APPLICATION OR MEMBERSHIP FEES.
We customize our Nanny Services to meet your family's unique child care needs. We provide Nanny Services ranging from a 4 hour per week Mother's helper to a full-time live-in Nanny At Nanny Poppinz™ our customer service is UNMATCHED. We do all the work for you so you don't have to interrupt your busy life to solve your child care needs. Our state-of-the-art Nanny finder software sorts through thousands of Nanny applicants to find the best Nanny candidates for your individual family's needs. We fully support positive parenting Nanny interactions. Our Nanny background and employment reference checks are the most thorough in the Nanny industry. We check ALL references and do ALL background checks and personally interview each Nanny.
Child care and Nanny concerns do not always arise from 9-5 during the week. To help fill this need, Nanny Poppinz™ operates a Nanny Poppinz National Call Center 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, 1-877-262-6694, including holidays and we can dispatch a Nanny any time of day or night.
A leader in the Nanny and childcare industry, Deneane Maldonado founded Nanny Poppinz 27 years ago. Since 1992, Nanny Poppinz has successfully referred a Nanny to NEARLY 50,000 satisfied families. From one of the company’s core locations at Nanny Poppinz of Southwest Florida is providing hands-on service, matching families with Nannies with care and attention.
Serving Arcadia, Avon Park, Avon Park Air Force Base, Avon Park Lakes, Cape Haze, Clewiston, El Jobean, Englewood, Felda, Fort Denaud, Fort Ogden, Ft Charlotte, Ft Denaud, Ft Ogden, Grove City, Inglewood, La Belle, Labelle, Lake Placid, Lake Suzy, Lorida, Moore Haven, Murdock, Nocatee, Palmdale, Placida, Port Charlotte, Pt Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda West, Sebring, Sidell and Venus, Nanny Poppinz of Southwest Florida consistently provides families with premier personal service that is second to none.
- have a minimum of three years verifiable references
- are thoroughly background-checked before families interview them
- are legal to work in the United States
- speak English (some are bilingual)
- are certified in CPR (or be certified within 30 days of hire for permanent referrals)
- trained in First Aid
- trained to use automated external defibrillators (AED)
Since no two families are alike, at Nanny Poppinz of Southwest Florida, we customize our services to individual needs and can provide:
- full-time or part-time Nanny
- date-night Nanny
- newborn/infant care specialist
- after school and school-off day Nanny
- on-call Nanny for children who cannot attend school or daycare because of illness or other reasons, allowing parents to go to work
- back up care, which can include emergencies and/or overnight service
- emergency care, where families can contact us in a moment’s notice and a Nanny will be dispatched shortly after receiving the call
- flexible Nanny scheduling for any time period
- short-term Nanny, for instance, during summer vacation or extended holidays
- if needed and requested by a family, some Nannies can go beyond childcare to include housework and errands
Why use Nanny Poppinz of Fort Myers? We really CARE about our families and Nannies because we are moms ourselves. We are PASSIONATE about what we do. Plus, we have advantages and a proven track record that other providers might not have:
- 24/7 Availability via phone to discuss family needs or emergencies – call us anytime no matter the time of day or night – this has given all our clients the peace of mind that our services and availability is around the clock
- Nanny Poppinz has successfully referred a Nanny to over 48,000 happy families since 1992
- Many large companies have entrusted Nanny Poppinz with their childcare needs including the Miami Marlins.
- Many five and four-star hoteliers use Nanny Poppinz babysitter services including The Ritz-Carlton, The St. Regis, The Townsend, The Breakers, and The Boca Club
- No upfront fees to family
- No application fees to family. You pay nothing until you hire your Nanny
- We meet face-to-face and interview each and every Nanny BEFORE we send then to your home or vacation location
- Candidates are thoroughly background checked BEFORE you interview them. The Nanny is ready to be hired when you meet them
- Monthly AED training classes offered FREE to our families
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau
- When it comes to matching a Nanny with a Family our expertise is UNMATCHED – our proprietary software system, E-Nanny Finder, assists us in the search for your perfect Southwest Florida area childcare Nanny
When it comes to matching a Nanny with a Family our expertise is UNMATCHED. We have a proprietary software system called E-Nanny Finder that assists us in the search for your perfect Southwest Florida area childcare Nanny.
PROSPECTIVE SOUTHWEST FLORIDA NANNY INTERVIEW INFORMATION
For information on how to become a Nanny Poppinz Nanny and to schedule an interview please call Keith at 601-918-8464.
NANNY CAM INNOVATION
Nanny Poppinz partners with Invidyo, the World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor, ideally suited for parents with in-home childcare. For more information on this terrific product CLICK HERE
PAY DAYS ARE A BREEZE.
HomePay makes Nanny taxes easy and paydays a breeze. HomePay provides Nanny guidance, tax filings, payroll and workers compensation. CLICK HERE for information.
Senior Companion Care goals are to Assist in Aging with Dignity and everything that supports the goal including: Companionship; Pet Help; Caregiver Relief; home chores and home maintenance. Like our Nanny care tasks will be determined by the individual situation and the necessary support will be provided.