Nanny Poppinz has earned the reputation of being a leading Nanny child care provider in the Las Vegas Nevada area. We follow a consistent process while recruiting and evaluating a Nanny, so that only the very best Las Vegas child care professionals are referred to your family.
Our Nanny agency services are available to Las Vegas around-the-clock. Our experience in child care has taught us that flexible service is the key feature that parents desire. For example, you may have to work late, travel suddenly or may need a Nanny for a child who has suddenly fallen sick. At Nanny Poppinz Las Vegas, we are ready to respond to any childcare situation for you. Our aim is to provide Las Vegas parents constant support, any time of the day or night.
Apart from the traditional full-time Nanny, you can also opt for:
- A part-time Nanny,
- A date-night/ Nanny/babysitter,
- New-born specialists/Baby Nurses,
- Night new-born Nanny specialists,
- Overnight or emergency Nanny care and
- Corporate childcare solutions including on site childcare and employee emergency childcare.
Families who use our childcare services in Las Vegas, are assured of a Nanny who is competent, trustworthy, caring and attentive to the needs of children. As we are a Nanny agency "Created by Moms for Moms", we especially identify with the anxious feelings of a mother for the welfare of their children in their absence. That's why we insist on making the right 'Nanny Match' for your family.
Nanny Poppinz reviews each prospective Nanny, keeping your needs in mind. Before selecting a Nanny for you to interview we evaluate the Nanny thoroughly and see that they match your requirements. We conduct extensive screening (including face-to-face interviews) before sending them to you for consideration.
Families who use Nanny Poppinz of Las Vegas, Nevada can expect:
- Careful evaluation of individual family requirements and referral of a qualified Nanny to meet every specific family's childcare need and schedule - whether it is for full or part time, live-in or out, permanent or temporary Nanny and even Corporate (Nanny Poppinz provides Nanny child care for the Florida Panthers. Miami Dolphins and Miami Marlins).
- An experienced Nanny with CPR and first aid training that is personally interviewed and screened by our agency personnel to meet our stringent requirements.
- Thorough background checks and computer checks on every Nanny that is referred to a family.
- No upfront costs until families have interviewed selected Nannies and a confirmed match with a Nanny is made, and only then will a referral fee be charged.
- Loving, attentive care for your children from reliable Nannies who you can trust - so you can work, entertain, travel or have time to yourself with peace of mind.
Call Nanny Poppinz and say goodbye to all the hassles and anxiety associated with looking for a suitable Nanny in the greater Las Vegas area for your child. Call us now at 702-425-4825 for all your childcare needs! Referral fee discounts are available to Military and Law Enforcement families.
Las Vegas NANNY CPR CERTIFICATION INFORMATION
Prospective Nanny Poppinz Nannies should get their CPR training locally from a CPR, First Aid, AED trainer. When hired for a full time or part time Nanny job, Nanny Poppinz will reimburse you for the cost of your CPR training. Please remember to keep your receipts.
PROSPECTIVE LAS VEGAS NANNY INTERVIEWS
For a Nanny interview appointment please call Susan at 703-600-9103.