Nanny Poppinz is a Nanny childcare service located in South Miami, Florida and owned by Roxana Rodriguez. "I opened a Nanny Poppinz agency for my children. It is a home-based business that works with children. The Nanny agency is perfect for my children in that it encompasses their interests. My children are operating the Miami Nanny agency. Their names are Elaine, Jessica, and Juan-Carlos Rodriguez. We promise that each and every family will be treated like our own, because we care about kids and families."
Nanny Poppinz is excited to offer child care service in South Miami, Florida Keys, and Key West and strives to recruit, evaluate, and refer the finest quality Nannies to each and every one of our families in the South Miami area. It is thrilling to offer parents another childcare service option that they may not have considered before. We understand that childcare needs don't just happen from 9 AM to 5 PM; thus, we offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Nanny service including holidays to the families of the South Miami area.
We will match the unique needs and expectations of your family with each qualified Nanny then schedule you to interview the Nanny at no upfront cost. Once a confirmed match is made you will be charged a referral fee. Nanny Poppinz intent is to give the families of Miami South and Kendall peace of mind with your childcare selection so you can work, travel, entertain, or just have fun while your children are receiving the quality, loving Nanny childcare they deserve.
The Nanny Poppinz system of matching a family to a Nanny is unique -- "Created By Moms For Moms" where we know what families want and we provide the best possible care for children. Our Nannies are proud to be part of our agency, where we provide professional training and support to constantly improve and enhance their childcare skills.
Families who use Nanny Poppinz of Miami South can expect:
- Careful evaluation of individual family requirements, then referring qualified Nannies to meet each specific families childcare needs.
- Experienced Nannies with Medic First Aid CPR (or be certified within 30 days of hire for permanent referrals) and First Aid training. Each Nanny is personally face-to-face interviewed and background checked by Nanny Poppinz to meet our stringent requirements.
- There are NO upfront costs until a confirmed match with a Nanny is made, and only then will a referral fee be charged.
- Loving, attentive care for your children from reliable Nannies who you can trust.
At Nanny Poppinz of Miami South Nannies can expect:
- Screening and recruitment of the most qualified and experienced Nannies suitable for a broad range of childcare and domestic needs you are in the company of other highly qualified professionals.
- Free CPR and First Aid Training so they can handle emergency situations.
- Comprehensive educational resources for our Nannies to consistently improve their childcare skills, such as communicating with children and parents, hygiene, nutrition, pediatric illnesses, keeping children safe and creative play.
Please give us a call and let us prove our passion for providing you with quality childcare. Nanny Poppinz is fully committed to meeting the unique needs of our families and our Nannies 100% of the time. We look forward to working closely with you to find the perfect Nanny for your South Florida Miami children. We serve South Miami including the Keys.
MIAMI SOUTH CPR CLASS INFORMATION
For Nanny CPR class information please call 305-305-1219.
PROSPECTIVE MIAMI SOUTH NANNY APPLICATION INFORMATION
For information on how to become a Nanny Poppinz Nanny and to schedule an interview please call us a 305-305-1219. The interviews will be conducted from 10 AM - 1 PM.
Nanny Poppinz proudly offers Nanny referral fee discounts to Military and Law Enforcement families.