Nanny Poppinz of Miami Beach is the leading provider of Nanny child care services in Miami, Florida and South Florida. Our goal is to recruit, evaluate, and refer only the finest quality Nanny to each of our families. It is thrilling to offer parents another child care option that they may not have considered before. We understand that child care needs don't just happen from 9 AM to 5 PM; thus, we are the only Nanny agency in Miami Beach to offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Nanny service including holidays.
We will match the unique needs and expectations of your family with each qualified Miami Nanny then schedule interviews with the Nanny with no upfront cost. Once a confirmed match is made you will be charged a referral fee. Our intent is to give you peace of mind with your child care selection so you can work, travel, entertain, or just have fun while your children are receiving the quality, loving Nanny child care they deserve.
Nanny Poppinz system of matching families to a Nanny is unique in Miami Beach -- "Created By Moms For Moms" - where we know what families want and then each Nanny provides the best possible care for your children in Miami. Each Nanny is a proud part of our agency, where we provide professional training and support to constantly improve and enhance their child care Nanny skills.
Families who use Nanny Poppinz of Miami can expect:
- Careful evaluation of individual family requirements, then referring qualified Miami Nannies to meet each specific family's child care Nanny need.
- Experienced Nannies with Medic First Aid CPR, AED (or be certified within 30 days of hire for permanent referrals) and First Aid training. Each Nanny is personally face-to-face interviewed and fully background and internet checked at Nanny Poppinz to be sure they meet our stringent requirements.
- We believe we have amazing Nannies. That's why we have no upfront costs. Only when a family interviews and selects a Nanny will a referral fee be charged.
- Loving, attentive care for your children from reliable Nannies who you can trust.
At Nanny Poppinz of Miami Beach, Nannies can expect:
- Screening of the most qualified and experienced Nannies - you are in the company of other highly qualified Nanny professionals.
- Free CPR and First Aid Training so you can handle emergency situations.
- Comprehensive educational resources for our Nannies to consistently improve their child care skills, such as communicating with children and parents, hygiene, nutrition, pediatric illnesses, keeping children safe and creative play.
Nanny Poppinz of Miami is a privately-owned and independent agency owned by Roxana Rodriguez. "I opened a Nanny Poppinz franchise for my children. It is a home-based business that works with children. The Nanny agency is perfect for my children in that it encompasses their interests. My children will be operating the agency. Their names are Elaine, Jessica, and Juan-Carlos Rodriguez. We promise that each and every family will be treated like our own."
Please give us a call and let us prove our passion for providing you with quality childcare in Miami, Florida. We are fully committed to meeting the unique needs of our clients and our Nannies 100% of the time. We look forward to working closely with you to find the perfect Nanny in Miami Beach for your children.
MIAMI BEACH CPR CLASS INFORMATION
For Nanny CPR class information please call 305-305-1219.
PROSPECTIVE MIAMI BEACH NANNY APPLICATION INFORMATION
For information on how to become a Nanny Poppinz Nanny and to schedule an interview please call us a 305-305-1219. The interviews will be conducted from 10 AM - 1 PM.
Nanny Poppinz proudly offers Nanny referral fee discounts to Military and Law Enforcement families.