Nanny Poppinz offers a variety of services including: date-night Nannies; newborn/infant care specialists; after school Nannies; a Nanny for occasional school days off; and full-time or part-time live in or live out Nannies. We even have an emergency on-call Nanny to look after children that are sick and unable to attend school. At Nanny Poppinz, we customize our services to meet your family's needs including overnight and/or emergency back up Nanny care. You can use our services at a moments notice. We specialize in dispatching Nannies in just a few moments after receiving your call for assistance with your emergency child care needs. Another way we customize our service is by sending Nanny candidates who can work anywhere from one evening up to a full-time live-in Nanny and everything in between. Whatever the family needs, whether it is short-term like a summer Nanny, or long-term like a permanent PT or FT Nanny, we find Nanny candidates for our families to interview. Every family has unique childcare needs or problems, and at Nanny Poppinz we aim to be the SOLUTION.
Nanny Poppinz of Tempe and Chandler is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for our families because we as moms ourselves know that childcare emergencies do not happen from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. You will speak to a representative of Nanny Poppinz who can listen to your needs and solve your childcare problem no matter the time of day or night. Our clients tell us that this service and availability ANYTIME gives them such "peace of mind".
Our Nannies can be utilized by your family in many different ways, not just childcare. Some of them will do the families laundry and ironing, some housework, or even run errands to the grocery store and drop off dry cleaning. At Nanny Poppinz we really customize our services to meet your family's needs.
Why use Nanny Poppinz of Tempe and Chandler?
- Nanny Poppinz has successfully referred a Nanny to over 22,000 happy families since 1992.
- Nanny Poppinz has established a track record in serving Phoenix.
- There are no up front joining or membership fees to a family.
- There are no application fees to a family. You pay nothing until you hire a Nanny.
- We personally meet and face-to-face interview every Tempe and Chandler Nanny we send to your home.
- Nanny Candidates have at least 3 years of child care experience and are thoroughly background and computer checked BEFORE you interview them. They are ready to be hired when you meet them.
- Nanny Poppinz offers a 6 month replacement guarantee if you hire a full or part time Nanny
- Each Nanny is CPR and AED Certified.
Give us a call so that we can help you with ALL of your Phoenix and Tempe Nanny childcare and domestic needs. Let us prove that we will do it all, so that you don't have to. We look forward to working with you!
Phoenix Tempe and Chandler Nanny and Family CPR Classes:
CPR/AED and First Aid training will be conducted by EMS University. A class can be scheduled by calling 1-800-728-0209 for an appointment. The classes will be conducted at 939 S 48th Street, Suite 207, Tempe 85281. Remember to identify yourself as a Nanny Poppinz Nanny to get a discount, keep a copy of the payment receipt. When you obtain a Nanny Poppinz Nanny position you will be reimbursed for the cost of the CPR by Nanny Poppinz.
Phoenix Tempe and Chandler Nanny Interview Schedule:
For information on how to become a Tempe Chandler Nanny Poppinz Nanny and to schedule an interview please call Susan at 480-729-9274.