Are you looking for a Nanny agency in North Broward, Florida with high professional standards? Our mission at Nanny Poppinz of North Broward is to recruit, evaluate, and refer the the service of the finest quality Nannies to each of our clients in the North Broward, Florida area. It is thrilling to offer parents another childcare option that they may not have considered before. We understand that Nanny childcare needs do not just happen from 9 AM to 5 PM; therefore, we offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
We will match the unique needs and expectations of your family with our qualified Nannies then schedule for you to interview them at no upfront cost. Once a confirmed match is made you will be charged a referral fee. Our intent is to give you peace of mind with your Nanny childcare selection so you can work, travel, entertain, or just have some fun while your children are receiving the quality, loving childcare they deserve and you desire.
Nanny Poppinz system of matching families to nannies in North Broward is unique -- A Nanny Agency Created By Moms for Moms where we know what families want and we provide the best possible childcare for children. Our Nannies are proud to part of our agency, where we provide professional training and support to constantly improve and enhance their childcare skills.
Families who use Nanny Poppinz of North Broward can expect:
- Careful evaluation of individual family requirements, then referring qualified Nannies to meet each specific families childcare needs and schedules whether it is for full or part time, live-in or out, newborn specialists, permanent or temporary and even corporate on site childcare of Employee Emergency Childcare.
- Experienced Nannies with current CPR (or be certified within 30 days of hire for permanent referrals) and First Aid training that are personally interviewed and screened by our agency personnel to meet our stringent requirements.
- Thorough background checks on all Nannies who are referred to families.
- No upfront costs until families interview selected Nannies and a confirmed match with a Nanny is made, and only then will a placement fee be charged.
- Loving, attentive care for your children from reliable Nannies who you can trust so you can work, entertain, travel or have time to yourself with the utmost peace of mind.
At Nanny Poppinz of North Broward, Nannies can expect:
- Screening and recruitment of the most qualified and experienced Nannies suitable for a broad range of childcare and domestic needs you are in the company of other highly qualified professionals.
- CPR and First Aid Training for our Nannies so they can handle emergency situations.
- Comprehensive educational resources for our Nannies to consistently improve their childcare skills, such as communicating with children and parents, hygiene, nutrition, pediatric illnesses, keeping children safe and creative play.
- With a thorough family questionnaire, we have the ability to refer Nannies to families that are almost ideal matches for what the Nanny can provide to what the family can expect.
Families and Nannies receive the highest level of customer service from Nanny Poppinz of North Broward. We are attentive and listen carefully to your needs, then we find the best match so that both families and Nannies are happy with the outcome. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays because family schedules dictate this and we are here to handle your demanding childcare needs. Call us today and see for yourself what makes us the premier Nanny Agency in Southern Florida and I promise that you will get the service you expect.
Nanny Poppinz North Broward is a company-owned agency operated by Deneane Maldonado. She began Nanny Poppinz because she wanted a home-based business that worked with children. She promises that each and every family will be treated like her own and as any parent would do herself.
Please give us a call and let us prove our passion for providing you with quality childcare. We are fully committed to meeting the unique needs of our clients and our Nannies 100% of the time. I look forward to working closedly with you to find the perfect Nanny for your children.
Nanny Free CPR Class Information
Classes are held on the second Saturday of the month from 9AM to 1PM at:
Lutheran Ministry in Christ
10021 W Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
OPEN Enrollment - ALL Welcome Register by calling 954-889-5205, Press 4 to leave a message.
For location information:
Prospective Nanny Interviews: Open Nanny interviews will be held in Coral Springs. Please call Grace at 954-849-0173 to schedule an interview.